Search This Blog

Posts

Posts

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Slimming World Salt and Lime Pepper Calamari

Decided to try a new recipe tonight using the Lime Pepper I bought from Tesco today. I've never cooked squid before, not unless you count a shop bought bag of frozen ready made calamari! So I ordered some squid from Tesco and got three little ones for just under £2.00. I squidged out the tentacle bits and chopped off the wingy bits, and chopped the main body into rings. I used a tablespoon of flour which is two Syns, but only half (if that) of is stuck so I'm counting one Syn! Then I poked the tentacle bits and decided I couldn't eat them so left them out! Chucked the rings in the bag of flour, salt and lime pepper and shook. Chucked into a very hot pan for about four to five minutes and had with salad and my HEXB wholemeal thin toasted and cut into little triangles.














No comments:

Post a Comment