Search This Blog

Posts

Posts

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Burgertastic Thai Chicken Burger and Salad and a new recipe to try!


Nice and easy Iceland Thai Chicken Burger and salad for dinner tonight. 

Spent quite a while doing a Tesco online food order. I usually shop at Sainsburys till a friend said how much more expensive it was there so thought I'd give Tesco a go. It was slow as I've not shopped there for ages but well worth it! So much cheaper and I get to order lazy ready done cauliflower couscous and Tesco Quark which is the best! 

I've got loads of stuff coming including some ingredients to make this Tupperware Chorizo from the River Cottage website. Going to be a Slimming World version. I couldn't get 5% pork mince from Tesco and so I bought turkey mince instead, I'm thinking about using balsamic vinegar and some sweetner instead of the wine, not that wine would be many syns, but I quite fancy a sweet chorizo taste?? I'll decide when I cook it I think. I'll use frylight instead of oil and hopefully end up with a very low Syn, or Syn free meal! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment