Search This Blog

Posts

Posts

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Tandoori Chicken

This is one of my staple foods a firm favourite that all the family will eat too! A friend found this tandoori powder in Tesco and it's the best! Just like restaurant tandoori and its £1.85 for a huge bag!


I mix a couple of heaped tablespoons with a small pot of Total 0% yogurt and frozen chopped chillies, garlic, ginger and coriander (to taste). I usually marinade it at least 24 hours in a bag in the fridge, although you can also freeze it like this! 


I usually use chicken thighs and bake in the oven after sprinkling with black onion seeds. 



I did a whole chicken the other week which was delicious! I removed the skin and spatchcocked it. 




If you can get this in your local Tesco it's definitely worth a buy! 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment