Search This Blog

Posts

Posts

Thursday 18 June 2015

Quick and Easy Recipes

One of my favorites is poached eggs. Quick and easy and I use the silicone molds as they never turn out right just in the pan of water. These are on Linda McCartney Red Onion and Rosemary Sausages, rocket, tomato and just right at the bottom you can see a wholemeal thin which was my HEXB (Healthy Extra B) option for the day. Syn Free deliciousness!



Tuna Steaks. These are from Iceland and are the frozen steaks. They only take about 20 minutes in the oven and I usually have two. Here with one on salad and one in a wholemeal thin. I sprinkle Schwartz Thai 7 Spice on them and spray with Frylight before shoving in the oven.



Tandoori Salmon, salad and Slimming World chips. Another shove in the oven and leave to cook one! Click here for the details on the Tandoori mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment